It’s time to create your first project with Krock!
You can check this quick video guide:
Let’s see how simple it is.
Go to your workspace, choose the ‘Projects’ tab, press the ‘Create new project’ button, and fill in the next gaps.
- Name of the project (you can fill in only this field and add everything later);
- Add a deadline;
- Invite clients by email;
- Invite freelancers by email;
The last two fields are for people out of your workspace. All members of your workspace can see this project and leave comments on steps but cannot change the existing pipeline, edit steps, or send for the client’s review.
Press ‘Create,’ and that’s it! 🙂 You’ve just created your first project.
You can change the name of the project and manage the roles later.
Check out more articles on getting started with Krock:
- How to build your project pipeline
- Create different steps for your project
- Assign people to projects and manage roles
- Status of the project
- Send a version for a client review
- Feature to leave visual comments
Still have some questions left? Chat with us or get in touch by email.