Effective Date: 24 August 2019
We may apply changes to this Policy from time to time so please review it regularly. This Policy was last updated on 24 Aug 2019. If you have any questions about this Policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection, processing and use of data that You (hereinafter referred to as “User” /”You”) provided during the use of the KROCK.IO service (hereinafter referred to as “Service” / “KROCK.IO Service “/ “We”) is performed exclusively in accordance with international treaties and the current legislation of Ukraine.
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO THIS POLICY, SO IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.
Types of data that may be collected, processed and used during your use of the Service.
– “User Personal Information” is any personal information about one of Our users which could, alone or together with other information, personally identify them. Information such as a username and password (encrypted), an email address, a real name, and a photograph, IP address, cookies are examples of “User Personal Information.”
– Sensitive data – data that is considered sensitive in accordance with the legislation.
– “Technical Information” may include information we collect from website browsers, such as web server logs, or other log information, such as User session, HTTP REFERER, User-Agent or activity logs. Technical Information may be connected to User Personal Information such as a username or email address, or other potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
Which information do we collect?
If you create an account, We require some basic information at the time of account creation. You will create Your username and password, and We will ask you for a valid email address. You also have the option to give us more information if You want to, and this may include “User Personal Information.”
In the Live Demo regime, we collect only essential information needed to provide services of fast sign-up to our Users. The information we collect in the Live Demo may include email, name, and IP address.
If You intend to use the advanced functionality that We offer, please, specify the additional information which is necessary to process required transactions. These transactions are directly processed by stripe.com.
We also automatically collect the same basic information that most websites collect, i.e. certain non-personally identifiable information when You visit the website, such as Your IP address, work session, time of activity, pages viewed, quotations, the type of browser You are using, the type of operating system You are using and the domain name of Your Internet service.
We may collect sensitive information about you, but We will never collect Your sensitive information without Your explicit consent.
We use “cookies” and similar technologies. Cookies is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on a user’s computer hard disk. This occurs so that the website can remember who the user is. Cookies will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookies have come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookies, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Cookies may also be stored in your internet browser by or on behalf of third parties, such as Google.
When you visit the Service, the Service sends you cookies. Cookies enable us to record anonymous information about you, including: the type of internet browser you use to access the Service, your computer operating system, the websites you visited before visiting the Service, the areas of the Service you visit and your IP address (which can provide information about your approximate geographic location). Cookies cannot be used to disclose your identity.
We do not use Google advertising cookies, therefore We do not share them with Google.
Information about You, which will be publicly visible on the Service
Other users of the Service may see your Personal Data that You have specified in the “Personal Information” section in settings of the Service, which usually includes, but is not limited to your real name or nickname, active email. However, please note that no information specified in the “Personal Information” section will be considered/belong to Sensitive data.
You may update or remove any Personal Data of Yours at Your own discretion using the appropriate functionality in the “Personal Information” section. You must take full responsibility filling in “Personal data” section in Your account, as such Personal Data will be considered publicly available and we cannot be responsible for its disclosure.
Please, do not specify in Your Account any information that is Sensitive data e.g. about Your religion, political convictions, racial, ethnic or national origin, etc.
How We use information
We use information for the following purposes:
- Username and password: to register and administer Your user account via our server
- e-mail address: to contact you with your account notifications and other related matters
- phone number: to contact you about matters requiring your urgent attention; and
- Your Content: to process and make available Your Content to the Service and to share with other users.
We may also use the Information submitted to the Service to:
- enable our compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- enable Your use of the Service and associated services
- provide You with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- review the Service usage, i.e. information on which pages are more popular than others;
- run and improve the Service.
We may share non-personally identifiable information with the current or potential commercial partners, i.e. investors, sponsors and advertisers.
Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that the Service may be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or obliged to do so to comply with law, regulations or a court order; to enforce any of the terms and conditions or any other agreements to which we are a party; to protect our rights, property, or safety of Service users.
How We use information for marketing purposes
We may send you marketing emails about products or services which are related to the Service or contact You by email with information about the Service. We will not send You any other marketing emails or pass Your information on to third parties unless You give your consent or You have given it already.
How long do We store collected information
The collected information is kept for the time necessary to provide the service(s) requested by You. You can request for the collected information to be removed.
Our Commitment to Security
The Service employs appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information We collect online.
Registration number: 14941657
Address: Aadress on Harju maakond, Kristiine linnaosa, A. H. Tammsaare tee 47,
Postal code: 11316