In the process of filmmaking, if there is even one flowed execution, all the pipeline suffers from a domino effect. Structuring and organizing your video production contributes to faster, smoother delivery and, therefore, the sanity of the entire crew.
Take a look at some of the Krock use cases for large-scale video production.
Movie & TV Production
- Easily store, share and watch online video versions and dailies
- Leave visual comments on any video frame
- Create interactive storyboards
- Build a fully customizable production pipeline
- Assign tasks, set deadlines and dependencies, and track all the milestones in an interactive Gantt chart
- Share limited viewer access to third-party stakeholders
Easily store, share and watch online video versions and dailies
- 4K playback support
- Unlimited custom storage
- Unlimited number of versions
- HEVC download support
Leave visual comments on any video frame
- All the video comments are automatically time-stamped
- Mention team members right in the comment section, and they will get an immediate notification
- Attach any sort of files
- Resolve comments, when the issue is solved
Create interactive storyboards
- drag & drop storyboard frames – the order will sync automatically
- choose frame field notes (sound, camera, light, etc.)
- leave frame-specific or general comments, with team members’ mentions and file attachments
- choose whether the external stakeholder can comment on the storyboard
- share your storyboard via a link or as a PDF (with various display options).
Build a fully customizable production pipeline
Use various step types:
- Media – for all the motion, the still images, briefs, scripts (and many other files without a preview such as AI, PSD)
- Board – for storyboarding
- Folder – for grouping connected or dependable pipeline steps
- Link – to add a quick external link to your pipeline.
Numerous ready-made templates:
- Explainer video
- Cartoon Series
- Web Design
- Short Film
- Music Video
- Advertising Video
- Advertising Campaign
Assign tasks, set deadlines and dependencies, and track all the milestones in an interactive Gantt chart
Share limited viewer access to third-party stakeholders
The video creation process can quickly become daunting. With the correct production workflow in place, you’ll have a structure for breaking large, complex projects down into manageable detailed tasks, with clear deadlines and expectations to lead contributors through each stage.
Krock provides all the features required for effective video collaboration and production pipeline management. It has a strong claim in the pool of video production management solutions available, with a fee, an extendable trial period, and a rewarded referral program.
If you want to give it a shot, sign up for our free trial or book a brief demo session with our team to become acquainted with all of the features right away.
Check out more articles on getting started with Krock:
- How to create your first project
- How to build your project pipeline
- Feature to leave visual comments
- Send a version for a client review
- Assign people to projects and manage roles
If you’re having any trouble or need any help, let us know.