An effective feedback process is a key to establishing a great work culture within your team and maximizing client input. The process of collecting responses is a small part of the big picture.
Anyone responsible for designing a customer’s websites or apps may experience difficulties in receiving clear information on the ongoing project. In some cases, it can be tedious for clients to communicate their thoughts unless you seem to be right next to your designer.
The inefficiency of information-collection and sharing systems leads to these problems. To clearly understand your clients’ responses, you should not be relying on Excel sheets and taking notes on conference calls.
For these systems to work, it will take a lot of work and energy to build templates, develop agendas, and gather input from clients. Rather than holding a 30-minute conference call every time your design is edited, there are multiple creative and website feedback tools to spend your time effectively. As an expert designer, you realize that perfection is impossible and your client may have a few requests for adjustments.
Here comes the tough part — getting effective client feedback!
Sometimes the creative team doesn’t fully understand the design concept, so they can’t figure out what the building blocks of your idea are. For this purpose, you must know about the project management tools and how to give the review.
In this article, you learn how to request, collect, and analyze customer and client requirements effectively, including strategies, processes, tools, and best practices.
Feedback strategy: what is it?
Simply put, a feedback strategy is a set of processes and actions that you need to put in place to collect, manage, evaluate, and take action on feedback from customers and clients. It is designed to provide insight into what they demand from your brand without making assumptions.
Types of feedback management
Customer feedback is at the core of the management system, which entails obtaining marketing data from your customers or clients to guide the development of products or services.
While both customers and clients might appreciate a business’s service or product, the way the management process is coordinated depends on the specific service.
It will explain how customer feedback management differs from the client and offer examples of how they can be applied.
Get Client feedback
Client feedback describes input from a client on the work produced. By understanding what the client is looking for and what needs to be changed, you’ll be able to understand whether the content has lived up to his expectations. Most client feedback comes from one person or a small group of people from the client’s side.
Marketers and creative professionals use this process to gain clear comments from clients, such as video producers, photographers, and designers. They often receive client reviews through meetings, feedback management tools, and communication tools.
Get Customer feedback
Customers’ feedback loops provide information about their general experience with a brand, so they can be less focused. However, it can also refer to how the customer feels about a particular feature of a product or service.
Multiple customers commonly like to give reviews of specific products they use, since the more they gain the results, the more accurate it is. Therefore, surveys are available to any users or users of a particular group of your services or products. This type of reviewing process can be collected through polls, email questionnaires, and communication software.
How important is customer feedback?
A PwC survey found that 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience. It isn’t just about the tangible item or the software functionality.
Keeping this in mind, here are some of the main reasons why companies collect customer feedback:
- Microsoft recently reported that 89% of customers want companies to ask for feedback. This shows customers that you’re open to listening and learning.
- 86% of Khoros’ 2021 customers say good customer service will make them repeat buyers.
- A customer feedback software was used by 60% of B2B companies last year to manage the suggestions and sentiments of customers.
- A Hubspot survey said 83% of companies believe it is vital to keep customers happy, and that this leads to increased revenue.
- By increasing your customer advocacy by just 12%, you can double your revenue.
Feedback management channels
You can prevent miscommunication between your team and the clients by providing your team with one or more channels to gather valuable insights and manage your comment flow efficiently. Let’s look at how you can use the most common channels to get user feedback produced by Google.
A universal communication method, email is quite popular in client and customer feedback management. You can directly communicate with customers and clients with this method. Also, you can interact privately with the person through a more personal approach.
- It facilitates direct communication and privacy
- Suitable for both managing customer and client feedback
- Sharing surveys with a large number of customers has never been so easy and quick
- Keeping track of, organizing, and consolidating all incoming responses can be a time-consuming task
- It may be more convenient for clients to provide anonymous feedback (through a survey) instead of responding to emails
Meetings can get clients involved in the feedback process. You can do one-on-one meetings or video conferences online, using software like Skype, Zoom, or Google Meet.
At the meetings, you get a direct line to clients, as well as the ability to hear their opinions and reactions firsthand. All of this can then be analyzed to gain greater insight into their motivations and needs:
- Builds rapport with the client, allowing you to provide better feedback
- Records and saves information for future reference
- Gives you live reactions and unfiltered review
- Compared with email feedback, clearer communication, and fewer misunderstandings.
- Setup can be difficult as you need to find an appropriate time slot.
- Taking the time to set up is time-consuming
- Doesn’t work for managing customer reviews in general
Best Creative management tools. How to give feedback to Clients:
The ability to request, collect, track and manage customer reviews is enabled by feedback management tools, which provide one central location for businesses to streamline and automate the client feedback process. They also provide a project dashboard that allows you to keep track of all incoming responses.
Voice of the Customer (VoC) tools
With Voice of Customer tools, you can gather, sort, and analyze customer responses, ideally using the best customer feedback software. There are some Voice of Customer tools that specialize in customer experience management (CXM), while others are generic platforms for collecting positive reviews from customers. Keep an eye on the features of advanced tools that you need (social media and prototype feedback, free-form analysis, etc.) before choosing the right one such as Qualaroo, Inmoment, Clarabridge, Feedier, etc.
Qualaroo’s well-designed and customizable templates and versatility allow it to be the best customer feedback tool. It is possible to create different types of surveys with Qualaroo templates like NPS, CSAT, UES, CES, etc which makes it the best software for customer feedback.
It offers: powerful reporting, pop-up surveys, advanced targeting, and multiple survey types.
Best suited for: Medium to large businesses.
Using one platform, the Clarabridge solutions are intended to produce actionable insights from every customer interaction. Through conversation analytics and engagement software, Clarabridge Engage connects with customers where they are.
It offers: Text analytics, real-time service alerts, and natural language processing.
Best suited for: Small to large businesses.
With Feedier (IXM), you can easily interact and listen to your customers through different channels and features, such as NPS, data correlation, and machine learning-based text analysis.
It offers: Communication Management and anonymous feedback.
Best suited for: Small to large businesses.
Managing responses from clients and customers can be achieved with communication tools. They are more common in customer feedback management, as they allow you to communicate with a large audience at once in a more interactive manner, and get valuable customer insight. Chatbots, LiveChat via Intercom, and Zendesk are examples of these communication software platforms.
- Integrates well with websites and software
- Allows communication with a large number of customers
- Creates a feeling of personal contact
- Communication tools are not available for free
- Not suitable for managing client feedback
Project management tools
Planning, organizing, and managing work and people within projects are made easier with project management tools. As opposed to collecting manual feedback, these software options are more useful for managing it. The changes that need to be made are therefore added to a project board and assigned to the right people. You can use the most advanced platform among all — KROCK.IO.
- Organizes and manages the feedback implementation on certain projects in one place
- You can get back to the feedback any time you need it
- Turn on notifications in order to stay informed soonest the feedback was received
- Insufficient tracking of customer feedback
- Not all project management software is free
What is Krock.io all about?
For creative industry professionals, whether they work for an enterprise or are freelancers, it’s an indispensable tool.
You can focus on your creativity when you use Krock.io, as it manages all your production processes from start to finish. Get visual feedback from colleagues and clients and set up a pipeline for your teams and freelancers to follow, create tasks, share versions, and track reviews and approvals.
The Krock.io platform streamlines all production processes and automates administration without the need for unnecessary time-consuming tasks.
Here are some key features:
- Project Planning
- Numerous templates for various types of projects
- Real-time collaboration
- Review & Approval system
- Content review tool
- Customized workspaces
- Text and visual comments on any media files
- Project Progress & Status tracking
Using customer reviews to improve product decisions
The idea of building products and experiences around customer feedback loops is exciting and promising.
On our platform, we have gathered creative designers, animators, illustrators, etc. that never run out of new ideas, and receiving their feedback we make our platform as convenient and useful as possible. You can join our KROCK.IO to get started building a better customer experience in our all-in-one tool.
In addition, if you are interested in testing out a unique project management software, KROCK.IO offers a free trial for 2 weeks. Sign up today or schedule a demo.
Check out more articles on getting started with Krock:
- How much video editor should charge in 2022
- Feature to leave visual comments
- How to Send Large Files via Email Easily & Safely
- How Krock.io Can Streamline Video Production Process
- Choose the Best Creative Project Management Software
If you’re having any trouble or need any help, let us know.