When it comes to smooth creative workflow – process organization is the key. That is why we created a Tag feature for your projects.
You can create different tags for projects, project steps, or members. These tags will not interfere with one another.
To create a new tag for the projects, follow the next steps:
- Go to the All Project tab in your sidebar menu
- Click on the Tag icon near the project you want to create the tag for
- Choose a color and name your new Tag
That’s it! You can tag your projects according to clients, media type, urgency, or in any way you want.
Project Step Tags
To tag project steps, the road map is quite similar. You should:
- Navigate to the project you need to create step tags for
- Press the Tag icon
- Choose a color and name your Tag
Hint: Create different color tags for different teams. This way, they will immediately know which project steps are assigned to them at the first look at the project.
If you’d like to tag the members of your workspace according to teams, please follow this guide:
- Go to the Members tab in your sidebar menu
- Click on the Tag icon near the member you want to create the tag for
- Choose the color and type in the team