Receive notifications from KROCK directly into your Slack channel! Your team will instantly know when there is any update in your project.
How to enable Slack in Krock
Check out this quick video guide:
Follow the steps below:
- Choose the Workspace for Slack integration and click on Settings.
- Once on the page, you will find all available integrations in the down right corner, find Slack, and click Connect.
- Choose the channel where you want to receive notifications from Krock and allow access.
- Once you are successfully connected, get back to the dashboard.
5. You can now choose which notifications to get to your Slack channel. Go to Settings -> Integration and choose relevant options.
You can receive notifications when a new Project is added to your Workspace, when the project’s status changes, or when someone posts a comment.
How to disconnect Slack
- Choose the Workspace you want to disconnect Slack from and click on Settings.
- Once on the page, go to integrations in the down right corner, find Slack, and click Disconnect.
Having any trouble? Please, let us know.