Whenever you create a new project in Krock, and you have several projects with a similar workflow, you can use one of the ready-made templates, suitable for a variety of projects across creative industries: animation, advertising, TV production, etc. – from Cartoon Series to Marketing Campaigns.
Numerous ready-made templates:
- Explainer video
- Cartoon series
- Short film
- Music video
- Advertising video
You’ve got merely everything: from animation series to advertising campaigns.
Choose from the list what type suits you best or create your own templates that are a perfect fit for the type of project you usually work on.
Your templates are visible only to you.
Custom Project Template Creation Guide
To create a new project template of yours, follow the next steps:
- Create a new project, create dependencies between steps, name the steps and add tags.
- Click on the round color icon next to the project name and choose ‘Create template’. You can create as many templates as you need.
- Then press ‘Create new project’ and select the required template from the list.
Now you are managing the pipeline with named steps and tags already built in.
That’s it! You’ve created the project in 10 seconds. No settings required – as streamlined and fast as possible.
If you have any trouble, shoot us an email. Or use the Support Chat icon in your sidebar menu.
Check out more articles on getting started with Krock:
- How to create your first project
- How to build your project pipeline
- Create different steps for your project
- Status of the project
- Send a version for a client review
- Feature to leave visual comments
Any questions left? Chat with us or get in touch by email.