Your project is ready, and it’s time to build your media production pipeline.
You can watch this tutorial:
Open a project and press ‘Add new step.’ You can see the next fields:
- Name of the step;
- File type;
- Deadline date;
- List of assignees;
Press ‘Create,’ and your first step is ready!
Add as many steps as needed to cover your production workflow. Also, you can set a dependency between the start and end dates of each step. It means that you add the start date of one of the steps, and a new step starts only after the previous one is finished.
Check out more articles on getting started with Krock:
- How to create your first project
- Create different steps for your project
- Assign people to projects and manage roles
- Status of the project
- Send a version for a client review
- Feature to leave visual comments
Still have some questions left? Chat with us or get in touch by email.