Welcome on board!
The first step to getting started with Krock is to create your account.
Choose any subscription you wish or try a free version.
The first thing you need to do is fill in the form with your contact details (first name/last name/email/password). You can change these details later if you wish.
After you complete the form and agree with Krock’s policy, your account will be created automatically. Then Krock asks you to create your own workspace. Fill in the fields, or write down the workspace’s name, and you are set.
Check out more articles on getting started with Krock:
- How to create your first project
- How to build your project pipeline
- Create different steps for your project
- Assign people to projects and manage roles
- Status of the project
- Send a version for a client review
- Feature to leave visual comments
If you’re having any trouble or need any help, let us know.