In Krock, your project can consist of different step types: image, video, pdf, or a storyboard. You can create as many steps as you need for your production pipeline.
Watch this quick tutorial to learn how to add different steps:
First, go to your project and press “New step”.
Name your step (you can rename it later), and select an adequate step type:
- Image – in case you are doing still media
- Video – when you are preparing a motion
- PDF – for briefs, instruction, and other documentation
- Board – for creating a storyboard for your video or animation
- Folder – for grouping connected or dependable pipeline steps
- Asset – for uploading any files without a preview (.AI, PSD, etc.)
- Link – to add a quick external link to your pipeline
Then, press “Create step”.
That’s it – easy!
The step type will be displayed in your project pipeline.
Check out more articles on getting started with Krock:
- How to create your first project
- How to build your project pipeline
- Assign people to projects and manage roles
- Status of the project
- Send a version for a client review
- Feature to leave visual comments
If you need any help, please, let us know here or chat with us by clicking on the chat icon.