We’ve made 6 statuses of the project and gave color to each of them. So it’s simple to manage the progress of work.
‘On Hold’ – grey color, ‘In progress’ – blue color, ‘Needs review’ – violet color, ‘Reviewing’ – yellow, ‘Rejected’ – red, ‘Approved’ – green.
The status appears at the top of each step and changes when you send a step for a client’s review, or a client approves or rejects the work.
Also, a manager or an owner can change the status of the step manually. You need to click on three dots on the step and set the status.
Check out more articles on getting started with KROCKIO:
- How to create your first project
- How to build your project pipeline
- Create different steps for your project
- Assign people to projects and manage roles
- Feature to leave visual comments
Still have some questions left? Chat with us or get in touch by email.